Bryan Payne, Founder and CEO of Skout Deals, which is a mobile location-based deal finding app joins Enterprise Radio to talk about how Skout Deals is revolutionizing how people find nearby deals.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is working in conjunction with the Mobile App Channel.
- What is Skout Deals?
- How did you come up with the idea?
- What makes your app different than Groupon?
- How many deals do you have on the app.
- There is some really smart features and notifications to make it easier for people to save money, explain what they are and how they work.
- How do businesses put their deals on the app? Is there a cost?
- You also have a unique business opportunity for sales people to essentially start their own business with Skout Deals – Explain how you came up with the sales model it and how it works.
Bryan Payne co-founded Skout Deals along with wife Alice. As a serial entrepreneur, Bryan as started and managed many high-growth businesses from printing to tech over the past 25 years. His most recent venture was launching a very successful Silicon Valley-based technology business that revolutionized an industry. Aside from finding and negotiating that great deal, Bryan is a 12 X Ironman finisher and when he’s not training, enjoys spending time with family.